We have meaningful Leadership Alliances with a select group of companies whose core competencies complement those of WWA…these alliances enhance the value proposition of WWA as well as our Alliance associates, creating an enhanced solutions capability available to both retailers and consumer products companies.
Our Leadership Alliance Associates
- Establishes a powerful alliance that combines WWA’s expertise in retail merchandising, operations, category management, shopper-centric retailing and strategic collaboration with Deloitte Consulting expertise in technology, merchandising, procurement, supply chain, digital, joint business planning and enterprise cost reduction
- WWA and Deloitte Consulting jointly offer an unparalleled capability designed to enhance the ability of retailers to optimize a shopper-centric approach to retailing.
- The relationship with IBM (Formerly IBM/DemandTec) the industry’s leader in merchandising tools, provides WWA with unique insight into pricing, assortment and promotion tool applications…this significantly enhances WWA’s knowledge base ,beyond that of most consulting firms, when assessing a retailers support capabilities.
- WWA consults with IBM customers to ensure that organization structures, business processes and responsibilities are aligned to maximize the benefits from the IBM suite of omni-channel merchandising solutions.
- In line with the WWA commitment and leadership to a shopper-centric retailing model, NextOrbit’s ability to predict and mitigate out-of-stocks aligns with WWA’s emphasis on the evolution of category management and related businesses processes to a shopper-centric retailing approach that focuses on the shopper and enhancement of the shopping experience.
- WWA is a strategic advisor to NextOrbit and partners with the NextOrbit team in all aspects of business expansion and project implementation.