We work with retailers in the development of supply chain strategies to improve
responsiveness and drive more dollars to the bottom line.
We have Over 25 Years of Experience
We work with both retailers and consumer products companies in developing supply chain strategies to improve responsiveness and drive more dollars to the bottom line. We have over 25 years of supply chain experience focused on optimizing the supply chain to improve or maintain service levels while reducing cost and improving responsiveness. We bring the knowledge to evaluate the supply chain from end to end and identify opportunities that takes your supply chain to a new level of execution.
What We Do
- Define strategic intent and operating principles of the supply chain
- Assess current overall network and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Align supply chain strategy to overall corporate strategy.
- Develop Supply Chain business plan based on strategic intent and integrate with merchandising strategy.
- Align supply chain processes with category and product goals.
- Define a relationship management model by collaborating with key suppliers to improve performance metrics.
- Broaden private label platform to decrease cost of goods and increase margin opportunities.
- Position the supply chain as a strategic advantage to reduce operating costs and increase responsiveness to variabilities in demand.
- Optimization of the supply chain through network modeling and product flow analysis
- Improve flow of goods directly to the store and shelf to maximize sales opportunities by minimizing out of stocks with the right level of inventory
- Implement change to sustain value with an infrastructure for continuous improvement.
- Defined program and project management
- Organizational change
- Business process reengineering
- Technology tools and data visibility